2.You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas and services of the Website are only open to you if you register.
5. Although we take reasonable efforts to ensure the information provided is accurate and up-to-date information, this Website may include inaccuracies, outdated information or typographical errors.
6. We make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this Website. We assumes no liability, obligation or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The names, images, logos and pictures identifying Attona’s services are proprietary marks of Attona.
7. References made while using this web site to any third party provided information, content, goods, products, process or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply the endorsement, approval or recommendation thereof or connection therewith by Attona.
8. This Website may be linked to other web sites, which are not under our control nor maintained by us. Attona has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of those sites or any of the off-site pages or any other sites linked to those sites.
10. By submitting material on this web site, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium (whether now known or hereafter developed), for any purpose that we may choose.
11. Your use of and browsing in this web site is at your own risk. Neither Attona nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this site.
12. We may make modifications, improvements, corrections and/or changes to this web site and these Terms and Conditions at any time with reasonable notice.
13. This site uses Google Analytics. We are not responsible for any form of cached content captured from its websites.
14. In the event that any portion of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.